Real Estate Attorney (Colorado)
Join our team at 3i Law, a full-service law firm in Colorado. At 3i Law, we are driven by the vision of making legal services more accessible to the majority of individuals and businesses.
In representing clients, we believe the law is not something that needs to be met with trepidation; rather it can be used as a valuable tool to help individuals and businesses meet their goals. We are powered by an ongoing commitment to collaboration, creativity, quality, accessibility, and compassion for our clients. Innovation, integration, and integrity are the guiding principles of 3i Law and we bring these tenets to life daily in every interaction, big and small, with our clients.
3i Law is seeking an experienced Real Estate Attorney in Colorado. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of real estate experience, an entrepreneurial spirit, a collaborative attitude, and a book of business. We value community, social, and professional involvement, and leadership development amongst our team.
We’re on a mission to modernize legal services. Are you coming with us?
Requirements and Qualifications
- Licensed to practice law within the United States
- Real Estate experience (5+ years)
- Book of Business
- Excellent legal writing capabilities
- Verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Purposeful and driven
3i Law Benefits
We believe attorneys should focus on the law; we’ve got the rest covered.
- Autonomy and Flexibility
- Administrative and Office Support
- Trusted Practice Area Coverage
- Ethical / Malpractice Support
- Software and Practice Tools
- Membership Dues and CLE Credits
- Personal Professional Branding Support
- Marketing Collateral and Custom Materials
- Event Support
Salary Range: $135,000 – $450,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience