Colorado Pivots 2023: A Forum for Small and Medium Businesses
This week, 3i Law and our partners at Bank of the West, now a part of the BMO family, hosted business owners and leaders for Colorado Pivots 2023: A Forum for Small and Medium Businesses. The event covered post-pandemic pivots, adapting to a new normal, and what business leaders should be doing to stay ahead of what’s next.
Interested in joining the next event? Sign up to receive notifications here.
Fireside Chat with the Colorado Office of Economic Development:
- Antonio Soto, Director of the Minority Business Office, OEDIT
- Sonya Guram, Deputy Director, Business Funding & Incentives, OEDIT
- Tristan Watkins, Deputy Director, Business Support , OEDIT
- Nikki Maloney, Director, Business Support, OEDIT
- Moderator: Cedric Buchanon, Senior VP and Regional Manager – SME Colorado, BMO
Is This the New Normal? Colorado Business Leaders on the Pivot and What’s Next:
- Ryan Scully, CFO, Icelantic Skis
- Rajev Sivarasa, Director of Operations, Clarity Inc.
- Todd Brummond, Managing Member, Trisimo Hotel Group
- Huy Pham, Founder & CEO, Innovative Retail Group
- Moderator: Matt Frary, Founder & CEO, Managed Chaos Holdings